[GRASS-user] Problem with Nviz : first post

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Sat Jun 10 18:44:09 EDT 2006

I suggest installing Suse linux. I had no problem with the OS
installation or installing grass (other than a missing library, and that
was because I installed it on a 64 bit OS rather than 32 bit.] FWIW,
this is the missing software I had to install:
the gsl-1.6-7.i586.rpm is missing. You can install it from:
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/distribution/SL-OSS-stable/inst-source/suse/i586/

or from your distribution CD-ROM.

regards,
   Otto Dassau

The grass documentation problems are another story.