[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASSLIST:1098] v.net.steiner

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 21:01:58 EDT 2006

seems like the terminals are identified by a layer number and range of
categories.

how do you get the layers associated with each feature type like arc, node,
point? to input into the function?

are the categories created while numbering basic elements first, and then
complex ones?  meaning if you have two nodes and an arc, would the category
number for the arc be 3?