[GRASS-user] [GRASSLIST:1107] Script to compile GRASS 6.1 CVS on Ubuntu 6.06

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 05:32:58 EDT 2006

I have posted a bash script which more-or-less automates the download,
configuration, compilation and installation of GRASS 6.1-cvs on Ubuntu
6.06. If you have been reluctant to try compiling GRASS yourself and
you run the latest version of Ubuntu, give this script a try:

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Compile_and_Install

The script is linked at the very bottom of the page.

Please send me any notes so that I can improve the script for the future.

--
David Finlayson