[GRASS-user] geomorphological maps

Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Mon Jun 19 09:55:26 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm still starting to use GRASS, and I have to admit that I did not very much
yet. But I want to go so... so I have some questions:
With our students we want to transfer geomorphologicla maps gained in the
field into GIS. Is there a symbology for this in GRASS, has someone built
one? Can I build my own symbols?

Thanks to all!

Manuel Seeger

--
Dr. Manuel Seeger
Wiss. Assistent						Scientific Assistant