[GRASS-user] smoothing polygon lines

Jonathan Aguero jua130 at psu.edu
Mon Jun 19 11:07:23 EDT 2006

Maciek and list,

Wouldn´t you get smoother lines with the prune option of v.clean?
I've never used this option before but reading from the manual it says:
"prune: remove vertices in threshold from lines and boundaries, boundary is
pruned only if topology is not damaged (new intersection, changed
attachement of centroid), first and last segment of the boundary is never
changed".
Playing with the threshold might acomplished what you are looking for or Am
I missing something here?

Jonathan Aguero Valverde