[GRASS-user] i.spectral and gnuplot

francesco francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Tue Jun 27 03:05:01 EDT 2006

Can you access gnuplot from the unix bash by typing "gnuplot"?  Probably
not since it gives that line 229 error. I don't know about Mac, but either
you have gnuplot installed as mac binary and not accessible by the unix
shell, or you have a different name.  Try installing gnuplot unix binaries.
Francesco Pirotti