[GRASS-user] [GRASSLIST:1133] Steps for small area map

Hardeep Singh Rai hardeep at eml.cc
Tue Jun 27 04:02:59 EDT 2006

I tried to explore available material on Internet, but they assume
either shape file is with you or you can have it from your friend.
Though my query is very simple, but I need your help to know the
sequences, and related command to do the things mentioned below this
paragraph. Rest I may be able to do. I have x,y,z co-ordinates in a text
file, which I can import using v.in.ascii, which show up as point. I
need to know steps and commands to generate:

1) Contours from this data
2) DTM creation

Thanking you in advance.

--