[GRASS-user] Can't create location

Frank Broniewski frank at frabron.de
Wed Jun 28 11:30:01 EDT 2006

Hi Stephan

Thank you for your reply. I created a directory in my homedir, called
grassfiles. I checked the permissions already, and the directory is
writable.

I have to add that only creating a location from epsg doesn't work. I
just created a location 'by hand' and that did work. I am sorry that I
didn't test that earlier.

I know the epsg codes from mapserver and I wanted to avoid all the
typing for creating a location manually.