[GRASSLIST:10681] Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS/GRASS for Windows 060228

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:15:18 EST 2006

On 3/1/06, Düster Horst <Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch> wrote:
> I took a look at the new Version and found out a discrepancy compared with
> the further version:
>
> 1. WMS doesn't work any more

I can only confirm that it is not working either on Linux.
Can you provide URL of the WMS?
I'll leave this for  Brendan Morley (cc), he is working on WMS provider.

> Further problem
> 2. Shape Layer creation and editing crashes QGIS

This is strange, it fails with:
  Assertion failed: myResult ==  0, file qgsspatialrefsys.cpp, line 612
Which should almost never happen because the srs.db exists
(and projection dialog works).
Maybe the database is already open and SQLite cannot open it twice?
Is it possible that srs.db was left open somewhere?

Radim