[GRASSLIST:10741] help us

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 01:48:03 EST 2006

If I follwed right, U R building an application that in turn wants to
  access GRASS.. If correct, Pl provide details of Ur pplication,
  and what exactly the application wants through GRASS GIS.

Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu> wrote:
  Please send your query to the general GRASS discussion list (I’m cc:ing it so you can have the address).

You will need to state your question more clearly. What is it you are trying to do? If you have no idea how to use a GIS, then you need to start with some basic reading and tutorials.

If you do understand GIS but are wanting an explanation of a particular feature, you need to explain better what it is you are asking.

Cheers,
Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402