[GRASSLIST:10757] Re: query about GRASS

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Mar 6 02:09:32 EST 2006

It's not quite clear what you're asking. So I'll answer what I *think*
you're asking.

You can control GRASS via multiple languages, including shell-scripts and
python. There are many shell-scripts for GRASS written. Take a look in the
$GISBASE/script folder.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402