[GRASSLIST:10798] Re: awk not found on Mac osx, Repost

Dave Kent dkent at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 7 18:43:09 EST 2006

Thanks Michael:

I get:

GRASS 6.1.cvs (SaskNad83UTM) > $PATH
tcsh: /usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/grasslib/bin:/
Applications/Grass/grass61cvs.app/Contents/Resources/grass-6.1.cvs/
bin:/Applicati
ons/Grass/grass61cvs.app/Contents/Resources/grass-6.1.cvs/scripts:/
usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin: Command not found.

Looks like  /usr/bin is present.  In fact it is in twice.  Could this
be a problem?

What does "command not found" indicate?

Dave