[GRASSLIST:10823] Re: v.in.ascii error

Stefan Istvan stefi at geohidroterv.hu
Wed Mar 8 10:57:01 EST 2006

Hi!
I think your command should look something like this:

v.in.ascii input=/home/pierluigi/Desktop/zinc output=zinc format=point
fs=| columns='x double, y double, ppm double' x=1 y=2

I realised that the gui of v.in.ascii usually puts together the command
incorrectly, so I always use the cli to import ascii files.

Regards,
Istvan