[GRASSLIST:32] programming with PHP

sweety - coolgal_1317 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 03:16:09 EST 2006

dear GRASS users,
i m doing a project "Route Tracer using GPS".
the project is basically to highlight the route we are
travelling on.
we are taking the co-ordinates(lat/lon) using GPS.
i m successful in writing a program in LINUX using C
to interface the GPS with the computer and storing the
data taken from the GPS on the computer in MySQL
database.
the problem is to display it on GRASS.
we are using GRASS6.0 to digitize the map.
so i was thinking of using PHP to do so.
i wanted the code to link MySQL and GRASS in PHP so
that we get the route highlighted.

i request you to answer my query at the earliest.
thanking you in anticipation.

Samidha.
India-Goa.