[GRASSLIST:72] Re: r.water.outlet - catchment

Cannata, Massimiliano massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Mar 14 04:02:17 EST 2006

Maybe it is obvious, but did you choose a cell in the
river?
I mean, was the flow accumulation different from 1?
The chosen point should reside into a pixel with high flow
accumulation values (many cell drain into it and the basin
can be extracted).
I succesfully used it many time with the dir map from
r.watershed...
Maxi

_