[GRASSLIST:61] r.water.outlet - catchment

José Miguel Delgado jmmd at mega.ist.utl.pt
Mon Mar 13 20:13:49 EST 2006

Hej,

I am trying to get a catchment from r.water.outlet

For that I am using a drainage direction raster that I obtained from
r.fill.dir, using type "answers"

I have tried several times with different coordinates for the outlet,
but all I got was a raster full of zeros.

Am I doing something wrong? (possibly the input for r.water.outlet is
not a "answers" type or I have been choosing bad points with local
distubances in topography for outlet - .hgt 90 m res)

Thank you for your help,
--
José Miguel Delgado
jmmd at mega.ist.utl.pt