[GRASSLIST:79] Re: Geology Maps and Grass

Paco Alonso alonsarp at um.es
Tue Mar 14 06:20:58 EST 2006

On Monday 13 March 2006 19:10, you wrote:

Hi:

My experience with GRASS and GMT is very positive. You can export the grass
raster files to GMT format and add lots of nice cartographic stuff.

I have some notes on the use of GMT and GMT with GRASS in my web site (see
below) but it is written in spanish (sorry ;-).

By the way, at the moment I have to map vector layers with tricky topology,
and I think (but I still have not tested) the best option is to use the png
driver with a proper size and insert the result into the postscript GMT file
like an image file, any suggestion?

Paco

--
Francisco Alonso Sarría