[GRASSLIST:147] Problems with installation

Julie Tittler Julie.Tittler at operamail.com
Wed Mar 15 21:49:38 EST 2006

I'm trying to install GRASS on an AMD64 machine running Fedore Core 4. I
have downloaded the Fedore Core 4 files. I have installed many of the
rpm's, but I cannot get gdal to install. It's unable to locate the
libsqlite3.so.0 library. When I go to install it, it tells me it's
installed already. So, if SQLlite is already installed, what's going
wrong? Any ideas on how to fix this? GDAL is the part I really need to use.

Thank you,
Julie Tittler