[GRASSLIST:191] Re: Problems with installation

Julie Tittler julie.tittler at operamail.com
Thu Mar 16 22:27:09 EST 2006

I have followed the below instructions, and yet rpm still tells me that it cannot find the libsqlite3.so.0 library. When I do a find for the libsqlite3.so.0, I get the following:

/usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so.0
/usr/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0
/usr/lib/libsqlite3.so.0
/home/julie/Desktop/libsqlite3.so.0
/libsqlite3.so.0

The file actually resides in /usr/lib64. All the other references are soft links I created to try to get it to work. Where can this thing possibly be looking for this file? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you,
Julie