[GRASSLIST:204] Re: making a "true-color" landsat composite

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Mar 17 05:10:00 EST 2006

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 01:45:35AM -0800, maning sambale wrote:
> Hi,
>
> two things:
>
> 1.  simple label mistake on the GUI (see attached)

thanks, fixed.

> 2. erros below.  Im using huidae's binary on cygwin running on XP.
>
> i.landsat.rgb blue=tm2001_7 green=tm2001_4 red=tm2001_2 output=test
> Sorry, <per> is not a valid parameter

>  calculates univariate statistics from a GRASS raster map
>
> Usage:
>  r.univar.sh [-e] map=string
> Sorry, <per> is not a valid parameter

You need to get r.univar.sh from GRASS 6.1 (the windows binaries
are apparently too old and do not contain the updated
r.univar.sh). I think that you can grab it from the
CVS Web interface and simply update on your machine.
Make a backup of the original r.univar.sh script of
course.

good luck

Markus