[GRASSLIST:215] Problems starting GRASS

Michael Rensing michael.rensing at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 17 12:07:45 EST 2006

After running GRASS for several weeks, I set up a batch command to
process something that took a couple of days. Now I'm trying to run
GRASS from a terminal window, and it seems to have lost my settings.
When I identify the database in the Data Selection window (GRASSDATA)
all the mapsets appear, but when I try to open them, I get "Warning:
This is not a valid mapset", even for the spearfish60 mapset.

HELP! Does anyone have any idea what's going on, or what I can do to
identify the problem?

TIA, Michael