[GRASSLIST:227] Re: Problems with OS X Binaries

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Mar 17 15:27:17 EST 2006

I've worked out a universal GRASS (most of it at least).  I did this
for the GRASS libraries I use in my GIS Libs installer, I just need
to finish up and build a full GRASS.

I've been thinking of making a GRASS installer as an alternative to
Lorenzo's - they'd be based on my Graphics Libs and GIS Libs
packages, and not have Lorenzo's handy .app startup.

On Mar 17, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Mark Wright wrote:

> I've had problems since at least the last cvs version. These problems
> exist on my powerbook and my macbook pro.
>
> Anybody know if there's any work being put into a universal binary?
>

> Mark

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe