[GRASSLIST:304] Grass installation help

george jaramillo george_jar23 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 22 04:55:11 EST 2006

Hi everybody
As I am stuck in the middle I am thinking to start from the scratch including FC3 installation .So please advice me which are the packages required for GRASS from FC3.
  Also I would like to know which binaries to download for FC3 from grass website. When I clicked on binaries for Fedora core 3 the following page appears - (Index of /rpm/apt/fedora/3/RPMS.mh) so know what to download from this??????????
  Should i install source code also?
  plz advice
  Waiting for response.
  thx