[GRASSLIST:323] Re: Fwd: Developing a forest fragmentation index

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 22:48:23 EST 2006

Thank you for the responses.  Will dig into to the manuals you recommended.
Will post later when I made some progress.  Right now i'm into the
generating the Pf which is simply r.neighbors and r.mapcalc commands .

What is bugging me is generating Pff, which counts from the moving
window the forest pixel pairs in 4 cardinal directions.  (see
attached)

Pff = (# of pixel pairs with both pixel forest) / (# of pixel pairs
with at least one pixel forest)

Cheers,
Maning

PS.  how do I install r.li tarball in grass in cygwin?

--
| __.-._  |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda     |