[GRASSLIST:346] Adjusting the i.smap procedure..

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:07:16 EST 2006

Hi guys!
I am testing this wonderfull tool, but I'd like to share your experience with
it.
I am doing tests on a small region: i created an area vector layer of about
3mx3m (Raster is res=1m) for each category i wanna identify, but just one for
each category. then passed to i.gensigset leaving 10 as default and then to
i.smap.After this try to make it look better with some r.neighborns.
The resoult is ok, but how do you adjust your procedure, when you found that a
category is inside another one?

P.S. If we archive some info, can write a tutorial about this tool...
Thx
Luca

--
"E' molto più bello sapere qualcosa di tutto, che tutto di una cosa (Blaise
Pascal)."

GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it