[GRASSLIST:454] PROJECT HELP

george jaramillo george_jar23 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 28 12:55:10 EST 2006

hello
  I'm new to grass,and have installed the grass binaries (fedora core 3) tar files.
  I have downloaded the spearfish60 data and have worked with it .

 I want to do a mini-project(online geodata retrieval and plotting system).
 The project is about maintaining data(collected  from any survey/organisation)of
 a  location(0-25N  65-90E) .
 when the user is online and clicks or drag on any part of  the location  the data should be  displayed.
 (data such as bathymetry,navigation gravity,magnetism will be maintained).

 once the data is displayed ,options will come whether the user wants to plot or just save the data,  then based on the data the plots/maps should be
 displayed eg elevation map,contour map etc..

 so how should i go about this project ?
 please advice me as early as possible.

 eagerly waiting for the reply.

 thanks