[GRASSLIST:471] contribution to WIKI

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:02:34 EST 2006

Hello all,

I have this little program in C that reads the output of v.out.ascii
and gives the azimuth and length of lines. I wrote the first version
in my MSc and it appear in Grohmann 2004, Computers & Geosciences.
After that I re-wrote the original (in pascal) in C, and recently made
some changes after suggestions from Ors Teglasy. I find it useful to
create rose diagrams of lineament maps, and I'd like to put it on the
WIKI site, but I'm not sure where should I put it (is there a section
for this kind of thing?), so I'd like to hear from you guys.

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke