[GRASSLIST:484] NVIZ error

Wolfgang wollez at gmx.net
Thu Mar 30 17:00:00 EST 2006

Hello,

I tried to export a keyframe animation to an mpeg file but I got this error:

Error: gsd_init_mpeg failed to initialize MPEG stream
Error: gsd_init_mpeg failed to initialize MPEG stream
     while executing
"Ninit_mpeg $animBaseName"
     (procedure "animRunAndSave" line 36)
     invoked from within
"animRunAndSave .middle.panelarea.panels.animation"
     invoked from within
".middle.panelarea.panels.animation.bottom.rands invoke"
     ("uplevel" body line 1)
     invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
     (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 22)
     invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .middle.panelarea.panels.animation.bottom.rands"
     (command bound to event)

Thanks for any help

Wolfgang

(PS when I'm not completely wrong, I'm running grass6.1.csv on cygwin)