[GRASS-user] Using g.setproj to "fix" PROJ_INFO

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Mon May 15 09:26:29 EDT 2006

You can manually edit the PROJ_INFO, WIND and DEFAULT_WIND files just to
change the zone number. That should be all you need---but you might come
across problems with raster maps in the location that have the zone
number embedded in their header files; I'm not sure. Re-running g.setproj
will do no harm either and might be a good idea if the location is very
old.

Paul