[GRASS-user] Trento3D screenshots redone

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Thu May 18 12:57:56 EDT 2006

Markus,

Very, very nice! Is there a tutorial on how this is done? If not, is it
possible to use the Trento dataset to create one? One possible use — if
other details can be worked out — is to create maps of flood inundation
to show buildings affected by flooding. I understand one must have the
building data (how was *that* obtained?). This type of presentation is
very effective in capturing the imagination (as it were) of those
possibly affected by flooding.

Regards,
Tom