[GRASS-user] representing missing values (attributes) in vector point data

Suprit Kumar suprit at nio.org
Fri May 19 02:34:16 EDT 2006

Dear GRASS users

Excuse me as I am asking the same question again. May be last time  I didn't
ask it clearly or I am terribly out of touch :-)

Is it possible to represent missing values in a grass vector point map?
 So that while doing calculation (like interpolation from vector to raster)
the point having missing value is skipped.

Thanks in advance.

With regards
Suprit

------
--
Suprit kumar
Research Fellow

Email:supritATnio.org/suprit.kumarATgmail.com

Tel : +91-(0)832-2450-400