[GRASS-user] Re: Mailing list acting strange

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri May 19 05:00:31 EDT 2006

Kurt Springs wrote:

> Is something happening to the list that I missed.  I usually get the
> mailing list in digest format, but have been getting individual e-mails

Kurt

while I was able to migrate all users of GRASSLIST at baylor.edu to
grassuser at grass.itc.it,
I had no information on digest mode (the old list apparently doesn't
have a list manager
to contact). So this information was lost.

I have changed your new list subscription to digest mode now.

Everybody can modify easily the settings here:
It should be way easier that with the software used for the old
GRASSLIST at baylor.edu.

hope this helps,
 Markus

PS: If you ask "why changing a running system" - I got many complaints
in the past
that people couldn't post to the old GRASSLIST at baylor.edu - but I was
unable to check
anything since I am no list manager there. Migrating the list to Mailman
on grass.itc.it
gives us full control (and it works as well). Sorry for the
inconvenience that the "digest"
information and "no mail" information got lost in this process... Don't
hesitate to contact
me if you want me to modify your settings.