[GRASS-user] Trento3D screenshots redone

Māris Nartišs maris.nartiss at gmail.com
Sat May 20 08:24:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have to appologise for delay with r.lake. Not everything is going always as
planed.

I attached r.lake source code (no changes) and simple description file. I'm
not english native speaking person and almost offline (expedition) and have
no dictionary - feel free to correct my text.

If I can help in any way - feel free to contact me.

wbr,
Maris.