[GRASS-user] Problems opening old 6.0.2 workspace in 6.2

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Nov 3 10:57:57 EST 2006

There is not a file converter (maybe someone could write one?). There is
some stuff at the beginning of an old *.dm file that needs to be stripped
out for it to be read by the new file format. I can't remember what it is,
but if you make a workspace in the new system and compare the 2 files, it
should be pretty clear. Hope that helps.

Michael

Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671