[GRASS-user] Problems opening old 6.0.2 workspace in 6.2

Michael Konder michael at milchsemmel.de
Fri Nov 3 11:56:59 EST 2006

Thanks for the hint.
I managed to get it working by simply deleting the
Print
End
Section. The rest nearly worked but I recognized that my Raster-overlays
weren't displayed like before:
Using d.m they were displayed top-down. The top layer was rendered first
and the following ones on top of it. Now it seems to be the other way
round but rearranging didn't take too much time. So its fine.

Thanks
Michael