[GRASS-user] GPJ_wkt_to_grass error in making r.in.gdal

JerryNelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 6 21:59:09 EST 2006

I'm trying to build grass63 from source. I get most of the way there but then
run into a problem with the grass make. What breaks is in the r.in.gdal
make. I'm told there are undefined references to GPJ_wkt_to_grass. I'm using
CentOS, which is a variant of redhat. I have (I think) successfully
installed GDAL without grass, postgresql, and proj. There was some traffic
in August about someone else having this problem but I can't find where a
solution was found.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Jerry