[GRASS-user] GPJ_wkt_to_grass error in making r.in.gdal

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 05:48:25 EST 2006

Have you disabled OGR support in GDAL? The GPJ_wkt_to_grass() function
will only be compiled into the GRASS gproj library if OGR is available. If
you don't have OGR you won't be able to convert co-ordinate system
information into the forms used in other GIS. Perhaps the call to
GPJ_wkt_to_grass() should be conditionalised on HAVE_OGR, but especially
if you're using GDAL it's pretty unlikely to not have OGR compiled into
it.