[GRASS-user] GPJ_wkt_to_grass error in making r.in.gdal

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 06:31:33 EST 2006

You also need to re-run the GRASS configure script so that it will pick up
that OGR is enabled now, and re-compile the parts of GRASS that will be
affected by the change: it's possible that all you need to do is:
cd lib/proj
make clean
make

and then a top-level make should pick up all the functions v.*.ogr,
r.in.gdal need to run. g.proj should also have improved functionality; you
might try a make clean in general/g.proj too after re-compiling lib/proj.
g.proj fails gracefully (i.e. compiles, but with reduced functionality) if
OGR is disabled, whereas r.*.gdal and v.*.ogr just fail to compile.

Paul