[GRASS-user] d.histogram in grass6.2

Javier Álvarez Rodríguez javier.alvarez at cedex.es
Wed Nov 8 11:24:25 EST 2006

Thanks a lot for your help Michael and Hamish. I think that the point I
wasn’t able to explain better was the one Hamish fixed. What we want is to
draw statistics, a raster map and the histogram in only one window. We use
d.frame and d.mon in command mode to divide the monitor and display all
these layers in the same monitor. And if I have understood well from Hamish
answer, there is nothing to do because d.histogram have been compiled to
remove frames from the active monitor and we should wait for other versions.
Am I right?

Best regards

Javier Álvarez Rodríguez

Área de Hidrología del Centro de Estudios Hidrográficos del CEDEX

Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, 3

Madrid 28007. España

+34 91 335 79 38

+34 91 335 79 22