[GRASS-user] howto Install grass 6.2 on Fedora 6

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Nov 8 13:24:54 EST 2006

We are trying to do it right now in my lab. We're jumping from FC4 to FC6
because our new Dell is dual core and FC6 is supposed to work better with
this hardware. The issue so far is that the new YUM installer is taking
forever to get all the dependencies. Once we have those, we'll have a better
idea of how it goes--probably tomorrow.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213