[GRASS-user] nulls left by r.surf.nnbathy

Nick Cahill ndcahill at wisc.edu
Thu Nov 9 08:38:19 EST 2006

I'm trying to create a dem from digitized contour lines with
r.surf.nnbathy. I've started with vector contour lines, converted
them to a raster with v.to.rast, then interpolate these using
r.surf.nnbathy. The output looks good, except that it is speckled
with random-looking null cells, as in the enclosed screen shot (white
are nulls)