[GRASS-user] d.histogram in grass6.2

Javier Álvarez Rodríguez javier.alvarez at cedex.es
Fri Nov 10 01:44:11 EST 2006

Thanks Hamish,

We use similar scripts to divide the monitor in different frames. And this
is what doesn't work with new d.histogram. If I've understood, the reason is
what you stated in your previous email. Is there any possibility of using a
modified d.histogram command, without this monitor-removing-everything
option, in grass6.2 version?

Best regards

Javier Álvarez Rodríguez
Área de Hidrología del Centro de Estudios Hidrográficos del CEDEX
Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, 3
Madrid 28007. España
+34 91 335 79 38
+34 91 335 79 22