[GRASS-user] d.histogram in grass6.2

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 00:15:14 EST 2006

Javier Álvarez Rodríguez wrote:

> We use similar scripts to divide the monitor in different frames. And
> this is what doesn't work with new d.histogram. If I've understood,
> the reason is what you stated in your previous email. Is there any
> possibility of using a modified d.histogram command, without this
> monitor-removing-everything option, in grass6.2 version?

you need to build new binaries with the corrected source code, e.g. from
the 6.2..cvs preview snapshot:
  http://grass.itc.it/grass62/source/snapshot/

there is no "run-time" solution. you need to get/create a new version of
that program. it's easy to do the edit yourself in a text editor:

http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/display/d.histogram/main.c.diff?r1=2.2.4.1&r2=2.2.4.2

and then run "make"

Hamish