[GRASS-user] Creating 3D Vector file (v.in.ascii) for eventual use in NVIZ

Craig Aumann caumann at ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 3 10:38:13 EDT 2006

On question I have is how people have dealt with the audio track.  Two
options seem possible.   Record while capturing the screen as is
illustrated in one of the examples, or capture the audio at a later time
and use edit.py to add it in.  Are there practical pros/cons to either
approach?

Also, does there exist something like "arecord" for windows to capture
the audio track? This linux user would appreciate some examples of how
screen and audio capture could be done on windows.

Cheers!
Craig