[GRASS-user] Re: [Qgis-user] Basic GIS course ideas

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 8 03:25:38 EDT 2006

On 6-Oct-06, at 4:13 AM, Benjamin Ducke wrote:

> My aim would be to have a complete online tutorial for QGIS/GRASS
> that includes:
>
> 1. A general introduction to GIS concepts: layers, projections,
> data types etc.

Good ideas.  This above item is one obvious introduction that many
other projects could also benefit from having available for their
specific reference.  If and when you have this started, I'll pass it
around for others to include and contribute to (if needed).  Would
that fit with your goals/direction?

Tyler