[GRASS-user] v.in.ogr problems

Seb spluque at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 10:33:00 EDT 2006

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:54:27 +0200,
Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:

[...]

> Seb,

> So the difference between the working and not-working commands is in
> 'dsn' syntax. This looks similar to the bug:

> http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=5176

> (I have already sent a sample to Brad as he requested)

> Is this the same thing?

It'd definitely very close, but I can't tell for sure because I didn't
test all the routes mentioned.  In my case, I had my shape file somewhat
buried in my home dir (about 4 levels) and the end branch's name was
nothing like the name of the shape file.  I did it both from the GUI and
from the console when using only the path in dsn arg, but can't recall
seeing a segfault.  Being a newbie I can't be sure the segfault occurred
because of this issue or something I might have done wrong during my
trials.

Cheers,

--
Seb