[GRASS-user] georectify - zoom in not work

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Sun Oct 15 13:19:31 EDT 2006

Hi
When I try to rectify map from xy do projected location (EPSG 2371)

1) create group in xy location with raster to be projected
2) restart grass and start target (projected) location
3) choose mapset
4) choose group and reference image
5) start rectify

and here problems appear:
1) ERROR: Not Enough Points -- 3 are required. I know there are no points,
2) nothing apperas in rectifier window or map appears and disapears when
I try to zoom in

I added three points to avoid thiss message and restarted grass again.
messagess didn't appear but when I tried zoom I recive:

can't read "xy(51)": no such element in array
can't read "xy(51)": no such element in array
    while executing
"if {$xy($gcpnum) != ""} {
        #draw GCP marks from GCP form
        for {set gcpnum 1} {$gcpnum < 51 } { incr gcpnum } {
            if { [$xy($gcpnum) get] != "" } {
..."
    (procedure "GRMap::runprograms" line 93)
    invoked from within
"GRMap::runprograms [expr {$mymodified != 0}]"
    (procedure "GRMap::drawmap" line 39)
    invoked from within
"GRMap::drawmap"
    (procedure "GRMap::display_server" line 13)
    invoked from within
"GRMap::display_server"
    ("after" script)

And the last problem: I sometimes works, so problem could not be reprodused

regards
Jarek