[GRASS-user] RE: [GRASS-dev] g.list type=rast gives floating point exception

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 18 11:20:46 EDT 2006

This is very disturbing...g.list/g.mlist now *WORK*, with no 'floating point
exception' errors...but I haven't updated or reinstalled anything! This is
sounding more and more like some kind of kernel/library bug. I had similar
problems with r.in.xyz a long time ago where this glibc error kept coming
and going, but was never reproducible either by myself or others, which made
me think it was a library or kernel problem.

So I guess disregard this error.

~ Eric.