[GRASS-user] compiling grass with mysql support

Sebastian P. Luque spluque at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 14:32:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have successfully compiled a development version of GRASS under Debian
in a AMD64 system.  However, I've failed to do it with MySQL support.  I'm
using the mysql-client-5.0 and mysql-server-5.0 packages, but I guess I
need some of the development libraries for this.  Can somebody please
point out which Debian MySQL packages should be installed for this?  After
that, is it simply a matter of providing the --with-mysql configure
option?  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--
Seb