[GRASS-user] odd question

David Forero forero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:51:57 EDT 2006

Perhaps I'm missing something quite obvious, but I recently compiled
the Grass 6.2 RC3 and I can't find many of the basic commands (eg
g,copy, g.list, g.manual...) However there are many command still
there (eg. g.access, g.ask, g.filename...).

I looked through the source tarball and it appears that those
commands don't have .c files and such.  Am I doing something wrong
when I download/compile Grass? Or, have many of these commands been
deprecated?  Or am I not understanding something else?

Thank you,

David Forero